Friday, September 20, 2013

We are expanding!

Flashback to 10 years ago when I got married.... I got the urge to create wedding invitations for everyone I knew. I never charged for them, I bent over backwards to find the best products and best design based on their personality, style they wanted, and unique touches. It was only natural to design and make my own and try to squeeze it in while working in an advertising agency ;)

I attended the National Stationery Show and was so impressed with the products from Envelopments, which were new at the time, that I convinced the agency to become a dealer. When I received the kit filled with all of their products and color swatches I instantly fell in love. I used them for my entire wedding and all of my friends as well.

Flash ahead to 10 years later, I am now an official dealer only this time it's for my business. We are proud to offer all of their products, enclosures, papers, envelopes, etc. The best of the best in the paper world.


No comments:

Post a Comment